|MAY DAY 2011|
|Publication Date||May 1, 2011|
|Ad Source||MM Site|
|Smiley Type||Smiley with 4 hairs|
SR/CL: MAY DAY, 2011}}Leitmotiv: "Agony is frugal"—E.D.}+}Summer Tour, videte Alternate Venue (5/1/93), Breit-Wigner distribution, 3rd Level); LUTHER: CYP1A2]★[Gustavus Adolphus: ATCC-25922]}*}Calvin:ATCC-49226}+}Cromwell: ATCC-25923>>
Solid black border.
Leitmotiv: "Agony is frugal"—E.D.
This is a line from a poem written by Emily Dickinson (1830-1886).
Safe Despair it is that raves,
Agony is frugal,
Puts itself severe awayFor its own perusal.
Scientific and Mathematic References
- Breit–Wigner distribution - A continuous probability distributon used to model resonances (unstable particles) in high-energy physics. Wikipedia
- CYP1A2 - Cytochrome P450 1A2, a member of the cytochrome P450 mixed-function oxidase system, is involved in the metabolism of xenobiotics (chemical substances found in an organism that are not naturally produced by the organism) in the body. Wikipedia
- ATC-25922 - E. Coli are bacteria found in the environment, foods, and intestines of people and animals. E. coli are a large and diverse group of bacteria. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can cause illness. CDC
- ATC-49226 - Neisseria gonorrhoeae, the bacteria responsible for gonorrhea. Wikipedia
- ATC-25923 - Staphylococcus aureus, a bacteria that commonly causes skin infections, respiratory infections, and food poisoning. Wikipedia